I am happy to offer a package that incorporates our Grass-Fed Beef and Pastured Pork. Below, I have listed some ideas for our family favorite Slow Cooking Comfort Food Package Recipes. I fix these cuts often. While the cuts can be cooked so many different ways, these are some of the easiest and yummiest ways to enjoy this package’s cuts of Grass-Fed Beef and Pastured Pork.
Jennifer’s helpful hint on deGraan Farms’ Roasts: Place roasts in the oven or crock pot frozen. Then add an hour to your cook time.
- 2 Beef Chuck Roasts : Pot Roast in Foil or BBQ Beef or Pot Roast and Vegetables
- 1 Beef Shoulder Roast : Pot Roast and Vegetables
- 1 Pork Ham Roast : Pork Roast with Vegetables
- 1 Pork Shoulder Roast : BBQ Pork or Carnitas
- 5 – 1 pound Ground Beef packages : Hamburger Steaks, Salisbury Steaks, Baked Ziti, and Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 – 2 pound GroundBbeef packages : Meatloaf
- 2 – 1 pound Pork Sausage packages (mild or hot) : Swiss Meatballs and Sausage Balls
- 1 – 1 pound Ground Pork packages : Pork and vegetable stir-fry (not slow cooking, but yummy)
- 2 – 1 pound Beef Stew Meat packages : Beef stew or Sirloin TIps
- 2 – beef Cubed Steaks : Country Fried Steak
- 1 – 4 to 5 pound package Beef Short Ribs : Braised Short Ribs or Hungarian Short Ribs
I hope you enjoy your cuts of beef and pork. I hope to add these simple recipes, so please check back often.